|GB, ISO, ANSI, DIN
|Standard A and standard B precision roller chain, conveyor chain;
|special chain with accessories, welding chain, leaf chain and sprocket
|ANSI chain No.
|DIN/ISO chain No.
|Food processing, pharmaceutical and chemical industries, electronics, machinery;
|household appliances, automotive manufacturing, metallurgy, sewage treatment
|A series,B series
DETAILS ABOUT CHINAMFG CHAIN
1. Are you manufacturer or trade Company?
We are a factory founded in 1997 with trade team for international service.
2. What terms of payment you usually use?
T/T 30% deposit and 70% against document, Western Union, L/C at sight
3. What is your lead time for your goods?
Normally 35 days after confirmed order. 30 days could be available in low season for some items (during May to July), and 45 days during new year and hot season ( Jan to March).
For customers who need sample confirmation before ordering, please bear in mind that the following policy will be adopted:
1) All samples are free of charge with the maximum value not exceeding USD 100.
2) The courier cost for the first-time sample sending will be charged for by the consignee. We will send the samples with freight to be collected. So please inform your account with FedEx, UPS, DHL or TNT so that we can proceed promptly.
3) The first-time courier cost will be totally deducted from the contract value of the trial cooperation.
|Transmission Chain, Drag Chain, Conveyor Chain
What are the benefits of using an engineering chain in construction machinery?
Using an engineering chain in construction machinery offers several benefits due to its robust design, durability, and reliability. Here are some advantages of incorporating engineering chains in construction machinery:
- High Load Capacity: Construction machinery often deals with heavy loads and tough working conditions. Engineering chains are specifically designed to handle high loads, making them well-suited for applications in construction equipment.
- Tough and Durable: Construction sites can be harsh environments with exposure to dust, dirt, and debris. Engineering chains are built to withstand such conditions, ensuring a longer service life and reducing the need for frequent replacements.
- Power Transmission: Engineering chains are excellent for power transmission in construction machinery, transferring torque efficiently from the drive to various components of the equipment, such as wheels, tracks, and conveyors.
- Versatility: Engineering chains are available in various types and sizes, offering versatility in design and application. They can be customized to fit specific construction machinery requirements.
- Reduced Maintenance: Their robust construction and resistance to wear minimize the need for frequent maintenance, leading to reduced downtime and increased productivity on construction sites.
- Shock Absorption: Construction machinery often experiences sudden shocks and impacts. Engineering chains have the ability to absorb shock loads, preventing damage to the equipment and ensuring smooth operation.
- Corrosion Resistance: Some construction sites may have exposure to moisture or corrosive substances. Engineering chains made from corrosion-resistant materials, such as stainless steel, can withstand these conditions and maintain their performance over time.
- Cost-Effective: While engineering chains may have a higher upfront cost compared to standard chains, their long-lasting nature and reduced maintenance requirements make them cost-effective in the long run.
Overall, engineering chains play a vital role in improving the efficiency, reliability, and durability of construction machinery. They contribute to the smooth functioning of various components, ensuring that construction equipment can handle heavy workloads and challenging conditions with ease.
What are the benefits of using an engineering chain in material handling systems?
An engineering chain offers several advantages when used in material handling systems, making it a popular choice for various industrial applications:
1. High Strength and Durability: Engineering chains are designed to withstand heavy loads and offer high tensile strength, making them ideal for material handling tasks that involve transporting heavy or bulky items.
2. Reliable Power Transmission: Engineering chains provide a reliable means of power transmission, ensuring smooth and efficient movement of materials within the handling system.
3. Versatility: These chains are available in various configurations and sizes, allowing for customization to fit different material handling equipment and conveyor systems.
4. Flexibility: Engineering chains can be used in both straight-line and curved conveyor systems, offering flexibility in designing material flow paths.
5. Low Maintenance: When properly lubricated and maintained, engineering chains have a long service life with minimal maintenance requirements, reducing downtime and overall operating costs.
6. Corrosion Resistance: For material handling systems operating in harsh environments, corrosion-resistant engineering chains, such as stainless steel chains, can be used to prevent degradation and ensure longevity.
7. Wide Range of Applications: Engineering chains are suitable for a wide range of material handling applications, including manufacturing, warehousing, distribution centers, and more.
8. Precise Control: These chains offer precise control over the movement of materials, enabling accurate positioning and synchronization in automated material handling systems.
9. Reduced Noise and Vibration: Engineering chains are designed to operate quietly and with minimal vibration, contributing to a more comfortable and quieter working environment.
10. Safety: The reliability and strength of engineering chains enhance the safety of material handling operations, reducing the risk of chain failure and related accidents.
Overall, the use of engineering chains in material handling systems ensures efficient and dependable movement of goods and materials, contributing to increased productivity, reduced downtime, and improved safety in industrial environments.
How do engineering chains handle shock loads and impact forces?
Engineering chains are designed to handle a range of loads, including shock loads and impact forces, encountered in various industrial applications. Their ability to withstand these forces depends on several factors:
1. Material Selection: High-quality engineering chains are often made from robust materials such as alloy steel or stainless steel. These materials provide excellent strength and durability, allowing the chain to handle shock loads without permanent deformation or failure.
2. Chain Design: The design of engineering chains plays a crucial role in their ability to handle shock loads. The chain’s structure, such as the shape and size of its components, determines its load-bearing capacity and resistance to impact forces.
3. Heat Treatment: Some engineering chains undergo specific heat treatment processes to enhance their hardness and toughness. Heat-treated chains can better withstand shock loads and impact forces, making them suitable for demanding applications.
4. Fatigue Resistance: Engineering chains are designed to have good fatigue resistance, which means they can endure repeated loading cycles without failure. This property is essential for withstanding impact forces that occur intermittently in certain applications.
5. Proper Installation and Tensioning: Correct installation and appropriate tensioning of the chain are essential to ensure optimal performance under shock loads. Improper tensioning may lead to excessive stress on the chain and premature failure.
6. Chain Speed: The speed at which the chain operates can influence its ability to handle shock loads. High-speed operation may generate additional forces, so the chain must be rated to withstand these forces without exceeding its limits.
7. Regular Maintenance: Proper maintenance is crucial for extending the life of engineering chains subjected to shock loads and impact forces. Regular inspections, lubrication, and replacement of worn components are essential to keep the chain in optimal condition.
Overall, engineering chains are engineered to handle shock loads and impact forces in industrial environments. However, it is crucial to choose the right chain type, size, and material for the specific application and to follow proper installation and maintenance practices to ensure reliable and safe operation under varying load conditions.
editor by CX 2023-11-13
MODEL NO.: CA550, CA557, CA620, CA624, CA645Z etc.
HangZhou Power Transmission company has specialized producing chains and sprocket products for over
10 years. Rising from domestic market, now with abundant industry experience, it has become an important supplier and exporter in South China, and set up its own qualified brands.
QUALITY is the essence of long term business and support to our customers. Production is strictly controlled from origin, normal material choices : 45Mn, 30GeMnTi, #10, 20Mn, Stainless Steel, Customized material, through strict technique standards of ANSI, DIN, ISO.
|Plate shot peening
|Well through heat-treatment
XMPOWER mainly cover products as below:
|A Series Short Pitch Precision Roller Chains
|B Series Short Pitch Precision Roller Chains
|Heavy Series Short Pitch Roller Chains
|Short Pitch Straight Side Plate chains
|Agricultural Chains and Attachments
|Oil field Roller Chains
|Heavy-duty Cranked link Roller Chains
|AB Series Double Pitch Conveyor Roller Chains
|AB Series Straight Sidebar Roller Chain
|Double Pitch Stright Side Plate Conveyor Chains (A & B Series)
|Double Pitch Large Roller Conveyor Chains (A & B Series)
|Attachments A1, K1, SA1, SK1, WA1, WA2, WK1, WK2, AA1, KK1, SAA1, SKK1, D1, D3, etc.
|Hollow Pin Chains (B/BUSH/ROLLER Type)
|Side Bow Roller Chains
|Double Flex Chains
|Double Plus Chains
|Sharp Top Chains
|FV/FVT/FVC Series Conveyor chains
|M/MT/MC Series Conveyor chains
|Side Roller Conveyor Chains
|Top Roller Conveyor Chains
|Lumber Conveyor Chains
|Mining and Metallurgy Conveyor Chains
|AL Series Leaf Chains
|BL Series Leaf Chains
|LL Series Leaf Chains
|Palm Oil Chains
|Tobacco Machinery Chains
|Grain Machine Chains
|Beer Bottling Conveyor Roller Chains
|Crawler Asphalt Paver Conveyor Chains
|Cold Drink Food Processing Chains
|Welded Steel Chains
|Water Dispose Chains
|SPROCKETS & Gear
|1045 Steel Sprockets, ANSI/DIN standards
|Stainless Steel Sprockets
All CZPT products are strictly checked before delivery to our customers. Tests have been conducted through material till finished product,
XMPOWER’s expertise and commitment will be 1 of best choices as your reliable chain supplier.
In the light of our vision and mission, we constantly value our each partner, and work closely with each other to achieve satisfied solutions. We look CZPT to forging strong partnership with you and ensure long term progress!
|Contact: CZPT Huang/Sales Manager/Transmission Dept.
HangZhou POWER TRANSMISSION IMP.& EXP.CO.,LTD
Add.: #19 Bldg, #158, Canglindong Rd, Xihu (West Lake) Dis. Industrial Zone, 361
|Standard or Nonstandard:
|Short Pitch Chain
How to choose a drive chain
The process of manufacturing a drive chain starts with bushing. Both inner and outer diameters are strictly measured to ensure tight tolerances. The roundness of the bushing is critical as irregular surfaces in the contact area can cause accelerated wear and shorten chain life. That’s why the CZPT manufacturing process is carefully designed to optimize the wear performance of the chain. There are several types of bushings including roller, forged rivetless, flat top, and timing.
The tensile strength of a roller chain is the number of pounds it can withstand before breaking. Fatigue strength is equally important, although the two do not necessarily go hand in hand. Fatigue strength depends on several factors, including the quality of steel used in manufacturing, the quality of the pitch holes, the type of shot peening used, and the thickness and design of the link plates. Here are some things to consider when choosing a roller chain for a drive chain.
When sizing a chain, first determine how much power will be delivered. Then, determine how many teeth you need for the drive sprocket. The gear ratio is approximately 2:1. The number of sprocket teeth depends on the size of the motor. A chain with a higher tooth count requires fewer teeth than a smaller chain. The size of the drive sprocket also depends on the horsepower of the motor.
Before installing rollers or conveyor chains, make sure the drive system is properly aligned. If the drive chain is misaligned, the load on other components will be uneven. This can cause excessive wear on the sprocket or roller chain. Also, check that the sprocket is as close to the bearing as possible. Connecting links can be secured using openings or spring clips.
Different manufacturing processes can affect the performance of the roller chain. Some manufacturers have chains pre-installed at the factory to minimize initial stretch. Others build chains by preloading sprockets and ensuring consistent precision heat treatment. The final product may have greater elongation or less wear than previous products. It is best to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations to extend the life of the roller chain. If you are interested in purchasing a new drive chain, please contact a trusted supplier in your area.
Drop forged rivetless chain
Forged rivetless drive chains are ideal for applications where flexibility and strength are critical. The chain consists of forged steel components for high strength and lightweight. These chain assemblies are easy to assemble without the use of tools and are commonly used on carts, assembly lines, and drag conveyors. They are also compatible with related chain, drive, and accessory products. They have a short turning radius and therefore high flexibility and strength.
The X-348 Forged Rivetless Chain is an example of such a drive chain. This chain is perfect for automated machines that run late at night. It is available in a variety of weight limits and sizes. The chain is pre-stressed after assembly, and a two-year parts replacement warranty is standard. Its durability is also enhanced by the inclusion of push dogs that engage the front floating dogs on the leading free cart.
In addition to this type of chain, CZPT also offers a full line of Caterpillar Drive chains. They are designed to provide fatigue-free operation. The drive jaws are one-piece forged induction hardened steel compatible with forged rivetless chains. There are many special custom chains to choose from. These forged chains can be installed on Caterpillars as well as other types of tractors for maximum durability and efficiency.
Distributors of forged chain products offer a variety of sizes, pitches, and materials for material handling and conveying systems. Typically, this type of chain is used in conveyor and lifting applications and ranges from 3 inches to 9 inches. Depending on size and thickness, it is ideal for a variety of industries including automotive, food, paper, and steel mills. In addition, the chain is corrosion-resistant and corrosion-free.
flat top chain
The flat-top drive chain is used for conveying large and medium workpiece pallets. These chains are available in a variety of materials and designs, including plastic, steel, and stainless steel. The steel flat top chain provides high wear resistance and excellent noise reduction. Steel flat-top chains are suitable for applications requiring high loads and excellent workmanship. HD profiles are compatible with steel flat-top chains and are highly recommended for extreme applications.
CZPT produces two types of flat-top chains. Tabletop chains are similar to wing door hinges, while MatTop chains are assembled using full-width pins. Both types are available in standard widths of 3.25 to 12 inches and are shipped in 10-foot sections. Both types can be shaped according to the width of the chain.
Double hinge pin flat-top chains are available with a variety of hinge pins. There are TAB and standard hinge pins for different machines and drive methods. A flat-top chain with dual-hinge pins will provide higher load carrying capacity, but be aware of the hinge pin size and style required for your application. The hinge pins should be long enough to ensure a smooth and smooth delivery. Double hinge pin flat top drive chains are available in a variety of sizes and designs.
Using standardized components and modules, the flat-top chain conveyor system is highly adaptable and can be seamlessly integrated into any production process. It can also be extended to handle a wider range of containers. Using a single drive, the CZPT system can be extended to a length of 40 meters. Its versatility makes it the choice of many industries. There is also a wide variety of flat-top drive chains to choose from.
The drive chain is a critical component of any internal combustion engine. They transmit the rotation of the crankshaft to the camshaft via the timing chain. These chains have been standard in cars since the turn of the 20th century, and while toothed belts have become a more cost-effective alternative, manufacturers such as Mercedes-Benz and BMW remain loyal to traditional chain drives.
Timing chains come in many shapes and sizes, with different designs depending on the type of load they must carry. Roller chains are the most common and offer an excellent balance of strength and NVH performance. Its design is similar to a bicycle chain, and the inner link consists of two blades pressed into the holes of the sprocket. Roller chains can also pass through smaller diameter sprockets, and roller chains take up less space than chain links.
The length of the chain allows it to stretch over time. In addition, improper oil maintenance can lead to premature timing chain damage. Without an oil change, the chain is not lubricated, causing the rollers and links to rub against each other. This can cause excessive chain wear and eventually chain breakage. To avoid premature timing chain failure, it is advisable to have your vehicle inspected by a mechanic.
For automotive timing chains, the CZPT website offers the best prices for the timing chain you need. You can find the right timing chain for your car by registering on this website. You can also contact a mechanic to get the parts you need. If you don’t know how to diagnose your timing mechanism, you can always check the owner’s manual or the manufacturer’s website. It is critical to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations to avoid catastrophic failure.
Oil-impregnated bushings for drive chains are an excellent solution to drive chain lubrication problems. Usually, drive chains require additional lubrication, but by adding special oil-impregnated bushings, the chain can run without lubrication. Oil-immersed bushings, such as those of the CZPT brand for CZPT, are specially manufactured for this purpose. They capture oil during operation and release it onto the bearing surfaces, returning it to the bushing by capillary action.
Since their introduction to the automotive industry, engineered composite plastic bushings have been shown to provide longer service life and save up to 40% in maintenance costs. They have replaced bronze in thousands of applications, including pumps, medical equipment, and food processing machinery. Because oil-impregnated bronze bearings rely on capillary action, they must rotate to maintain a complete lubricating film. However, several factors prevent this film from fully forming, including low speeds and intermittent use.
During the manufacturing process, oil-impregnated bushings are manufactured to meet the wear resistance requirements of the drive chain. The sintered density of the oil-impregnated sintered bushing determines its mechanical strength. The larger sintered density increases the wear resistance of the oil-impregnated bushing but reduces the mechanical strength.
Whether or not a drive chain is lubricated will determine its overall life. Proper lubrication can extend chain life by 100% compared to a chain without proper lubrication. Proper lubrication means using high-quality oils without additives and oils that flow freely at prevailing temperatures. Indirect heating is required by immersing the drive chain in the molten pool as certain additives prevent oil from entering the chain joint.
editor by CX 2023-04-21